401 East Waterfront Road, Vancouver, BC,V6A 4G9
- Free Wi-fi
- Transportation/'service' to Mission from ship. (20min walk to downtown from there) Call centre at 604 253 4421 - runs when drivers are available.
- chapel -bibles and other Christian literature
- pool table
- used clothing
- new 'Canadian' clothing -jackets, T-Shirts,caps
- shop for snacks - chips, cookies
- souvenirs (keychains, magnets, post cards etc.) and toiletries
- money transfers to the Philippines
- 65 inch TV - sports, news and more
- phone cards (no SIM cards as the cost at present in Canada isn't a good deal for seafarers. )
- free new magazines and used books
- A worship service such as Mass/Communion or prayers can be held either at the Mission or on board ship when requested with the captain's permission (call us to request)
- Chaplains visit ships and are available to support the crew
- Friendly staff and volunteers are here to welcome you!