Services for seafarers
- When you are ready and at the gate of the terminal call the Mission at 604 253 4421 who will arrange for a FREE Taxi Service to collect you and bring you to the Mission centre. (Not for seafarers at Delta Port)
- International telephone service: Lion,and Tiger cards available $2,4,6. Duration depends on where you call
- SIM cards for call and text.
- Internet $2 per day
- Stamps, faxes and PNB money transfers (Philippines)
- Billiards Room
- Board Games (jigsaws) and cards which are FREE to take.
- Magazines and books are FREE to take.
- Canadian souvenirs, gifts, toiletries, snacks i.e. cookies, chocolate and beer etc.
- FREE coffee and cookies.
- A chaplaincy team from the Anglican, R. Catholic and Christian Reformed Church who in responding to God's call visit ships bringing good news to seafarers from every nation, tribe, and language. It is a 'ministry of presence' ,coming alongside the seafarers in order to respond to their spiritual, physical, emotional and mental needs.